Friday, March 2, 2012

It Has Begun!


Brand new booth space going into the weekend!
I am so pleased to announce the booth at Paris on Ponce is open! I spent the majority of yesterday moving in my big stuff and organizing things in the space. 

Today was for moving in my smalls (of which I need a lot more) and pricing. I was a little torn about whether I had too many large pieces crammed in - but for now I'm leaving it all. The major goal was to get things to a good place for the weekend because we are driving to Nashville to visit my best friend and her husband this weekend.

I feel pretty good about the state of things - and I feel REAL good about being able to start fresh on Monday and tweak things. Vintage ashtrays are displayed on the second wall. I have another 15 or so to hang early next week. And I guess the wood slices are happening soon. But not right away. I'm exhausted. So happy it's over because that means it has begun!

   *pats self on back*





This is my favorite thing in the space - 1950s KLH stereo + turn table + lid + record rack + stand + 2 original model 20 speakers. Love love love!

It's so super sexy and in what I call VERY GOOD conditon and it sounds GREAT!

I secretly want Lea to keep it because she loves it a LOT! So...somebody better buy it before her birthday.








And what did I come home to? A sweet note from Lea, a bottle of prosecco and a wee 'lil 8 oz. bottle of St. Germain. I mean - this woman KNOWS me!

I teared up. I bet she'd call that a "mission accomplished".

Love my sweet Lea!

Oh and by the by...I sold two pieces first thing today. Woot! Bring on the weekend!




2 comments:

  1. can't wait to go shoppinnng! :-) congrats, sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shop really is amazing. Can't wait for the grand opening party and for al the new wonderful things you'll have over time. So proud and happy for you!

    ReplyDelete